We provide an end-to-end electrical design, detailing, auditing and project management capability in support of residential and commercial, large and small urban development projects.
This service is built on overall management of the electrical design from complex master planning and negotiation with network authorities, to detailed electrical designs for each stage of the development. We take a ‘whole of development’ approach and work hard to integrate all design, construction and network compliance aspects to increase delivery certainty and reduce risk to developers and their construction teams.
Our urban development engineering and project management service manages the electrical design solution from start to ﬁnish, performing the role of Network Account Manager, arranging regular meetings, and engaging with various levels of network authority as required.
- manage electrical constructability risk from design to construction phases
- attend Project Control Group (PCG) meetings
- attend site meetings based on what is required to influence the construction process, and optimise electrical compliance
- provide strategic advice and support to streamline the attainment of Statement of Compliance and electrical connections
- perform a site inspection ahead of the Network Final Audit (a Pre-Audit) to identify potential non conformances
- provide a detailed report with photos to all stakeholders to enable rectiﬁcation, and active facilitation of the required rectiﬁcation
- review As Built drawings against the approved plan to ensure compliance and management of any rectiﬁcation required
- attend Network Final Audit to engage with the Auditor
- provide regular and proactive project tracking and reporting using status reporting templates from our web-based project management solution.