• You want to connect electricity for the first time or change your supply or meter location.
  • You need a temporary builder’s supply (for carrying out works) lasting< 12 months).


  • You want to connect to electricity and micro-embedded generation or change your current set up to do so.

You want to move an existing overhead supply to underground.

You want your meter and supply removed (for example because you are demolishing the property).

You need Jemena to relocate their assets (for example, move a power pole to allow for a new driveway).

Enquire Now

Please enter your details below and we will inform you when one of our engineers will be in touch
within 24 hours