Up to mid supply connections, no alterations/upgrade to networks (under 100A per phase)


  • Commercial customers (e.g. real estate developers, large businesses)
  • Industrial customer (e.g. manufacturers)
  • Residential customers where a network extension or upgrade (‘augmentation’) is required (eg pole to pit or rural supply areas)

You must contact your retailer of choice to request any changes to your supply of electricity. This includes any requests for turning supply on or off due to moving in or out of premise.

  • Abolishing supply (or removing an electricity connection) due to building being planned for removal, relocation or demolition. A supply abolishment request results in United Energy removing the electricity meter and overhead service line from the premise. Underground services and other network assets are not removed.
  • Once the connection has been removed, the National Metering Identifier (NMI) associated with the connection will be retired.

No Go Zones is an initiative to help everyone keep a safe distance from electricity, wherever they work.

Remember, before you start work near overhead or an underground network, you may need a Permit to Work. If required, this permit will detail the conditions and methods you must adhere to in order to carry out your work.


Enquire Now

Please enter your details below and we will inform you when one of our engineers will be in touch
within 24 hours